If you are working to eat healthier a big step in the right direction is by adding in more raw foods to your diet. Eating raw foods benefits your body in many ways, you will be amazed at the way your body feels when you increase your raw food intake.
The first step to increase your raw food intake is to start buying more of these types of foods. Raw foods include fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds and when buying these foods try to buy organic whenever possible and always try to get a variety to keep around.
Here are a couple of tips to try that will make it easier to increase your raw food intake.
1. When you get home from the store wash and chop all your fruits and veggies, this way they are ready to eat for when you are rushed and on the go.
2. Incorporate a smoothie into your diet. Put berries, bananas and even spinach into your smoothies (you can't taste it).
3. Use fruits for your morning snacks.
4. Add veggies onto your sandwiches. For example add romaine lettuce, tomatoes, sprouts, cucumbers and whatever else you like.
5. For an afternoon snack have veggies such as carrots, celery, sweat peas with hummus or nuts and seeds to keep you satisfied.
6. Have a salad before dinner, add all sorts of veggies to your salad. This will fill you up and you won't over indulge in your dinner.
These few tips can help you get more raw foods into your diet giving your body all the benefits raw foods have on your health. When starting a new workout routine your nutritional intake has a big impact on the result you will see. Adding in raw foods is a critical part of becoming a healthier more fit version of yourself. Take one step at a time and one day at a time and your choices will become habits.